This lecture covers all major steps involving tissue processing which is from obtaining tissue from surgery, cutting the tissue and mounting them on glass slides. Various alternatives for each step are discussed in detail.
- What is tissue processing
- What are the major steps in tissue processing.
- Identify types of fixative
- The advantage of each fixative
- The disadvantage of each fixative
- What chemical or alterations that can be done to improve tissue processing.
Please click here to obtain the presentation file: